Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons***
(08-18-2023, 11:14 PM)Housh Wrote: Just how Tee and Chase changed our offense, i think Allgier and Robinson could change this offense to such a running team that as long as Ridder can just not be pure ass they’ll be in every game

I thought Ridder looked pretty decent against our first team D. He fit in some nice passes. Didn't do much in the red zone, but our D is pretty solid backed up. We don't give up much space down there. I wouldn't say the INT was on him really. We probably should have been called for PI as the receiver boxed out our DB pretty well and our DB got there early. Nice play by the D to tip the ball and pick it. It was definitely close and a bang bang play--but a little early.

Pitts and Bijan to me are electric. The other players around them seem pretty solid as well. And the offensive line is elite. 

On defense I liked Terrell coming out of college. They've got some solid players up front, Bates on the back end. Seemed like the rest of their secondary made some plays as well. I don't know much about the D outside the big names though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons*** - Bengalstripes9 - 08-18-2023, 11:30 PM