Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Drag March "Coming for your children"
(08-18-2023, 11:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That's a pretty big and long term issue.  I'm just talking about dbag merch being pumped out by the truckload during the Trump era.  

I will admit my favorite part of this country's troubled relationship with the police is when some white woman is being arrested and she sincerely says something like "Why are you treating me like a black guy?"

Ahh, you've seen the Florida video with the recently divorced Karen who gets pepper sprayed after driving her car through the Thanksgiving Day run.  

I don't care how big or long term an issue is.  If you're going to attribute the most extreme members of a party with the party as a whole, fine.  But be consistent.  I believe Bel when he says a VA Dem would be shocked by what a CA Dem says and does in general, possibly regarding law enforcement.  But if we're going to operate under the standard advanced by GM, then I will happily condemn the Dems as a whole.  What's good for the goose and all.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag March "Coming for your children" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-18-2023, 11:45 PM