Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO
(08-18-2023, 08:49 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yes, I see no need for US troops in Europe. How many German troops are in the US? How many foreign troops from any country are in the US?

For the border, i would use the military to capture and or kill cartel members bringing people to our border. I would also have them build the rest of the wall to keep illegal immigrants out.

None at the moment, because we have a defensive perimeter that extends from our West Coast to the South China Sea and from our East Coast and to the Baltic and Black Seas.

But that could change if we simultaneously reduce that defensive shield abroad, and the alliances which maintain it, in favor of a more divisive and authoritarian politics at home. 

Xi won't dare eff with us if he sees the U.S. collapse its defensive perimeter and disconnect alliances to focus on our southern border.  

(08-18-2023, 10:42 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: we should also stop giving money to ukraine

Putin, Xi, and MTG certainly think so. 

So do a lot of Americans who believe that the politicians who want us out of Ukraine would then take all the money saved from shoring up the international system, upon which our economy and military advantage depend, and plow it back into rural America. But they're not really that kind of politician. Into cutting taxes, but not actually governing. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO - Dill - 08-19-2023, 04:07 AM