Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt
(08-19-2023, 01:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: People voted for Trump in 2016 to lock up Hillary and people voted against Trump in 2020 to lock him up. Fairness doesn't factor into things.  

People want Trump locked up.

Even Democratic operative Comey said HRC was guilty of crimes, yet no indictments. Yet, Trump was targeted by Comey soon after he won the election. They used an unverified Dossier to hire a special counsel. Now after thorough investigations, we know Brennan prepped Obama, Joe Biden Comey and Lover boy Storck that the Dossier was created by the HRC campaign to counter her being accused of obstructing justice and mishandling classified documents.

Fast forward to 2023, Trump is accused of obstruction of justice and mishandling classified documents. See the irony, the Democrat HRC is given a free pass while the Republican Donald Trump is prosecuted first by saying he colluded with Russia (proven 100% false and no evidence to even start a collusion claim) and now for you guessed it obstructing justice and mishandling of classified documents. The Democrat HRC was caught red handed stealing and storing classified documents a home server the Chinese hacked. Then while under subpoena, she had someone with no clearance to handle classified documents destroy 33,000 emails with bleach bit, then she instructed all electronic devices destroyed. They used hammers.

Again, we see the F.B.I. and justice department is compromised. In my opinion, they should all be locked up for treason starting with James Comey. But, no they will attempt to lock up Trump or anyone associated with Trump.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt - Luvnit2 - 08-19-2023, 01:52 PM