Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt
(08-19-2023, 01:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Even Democratic operative Comey said HRC was guilty of crimes, yet no indictments. Yet, Trump was targeted by Comey soon after he won the election. They used an unverified Dossier to hire a special counsel. Now after thorough investigations, we know Brennan prepped Obama, Joe Biden Comey and Lover boy Storck that the Dossier was created by the HRC campaign to counter her being accused of obstructing justice and mishandling classified documents.

Fast forward to 2023, Trump is accused of obstruction of justice and mishandling classified documents. See the irony, the Democrat HRC is given a free pass while the Republican Donald Trump is prosecuted first by saying he colluded with Russia (proven 100% false and no evidence to even start a collusion claim) and now for you guessed it obstructing justice and mishandling of classified documents. The Democrat HRC was caught red handed stealing and storing classified documents a home server the Chinese hacked. Then while under subpoena, she had someone with no clearance to handle classified documents destroy 33,000 emails with bleach bit, then she instructed all electronic devices destroyed. They used hammers.

Again, we see the F.B.I. and justice department is compromised. In my opinion, they should all be locked up for treason starting with James Comey. But, no they will attempt to lock up Trump or anyone associated with Trump.

LOL this is like "50 First Dates."

Comey said HRC was "reckless" with classified emails but not enough evidence, especially INTENT, to create a prosecutable case. She was not waving documents in front of reporters that she knew she shouldn't have, or storing them in her closet, or lying to the FBI about retaining and moving them. And then this corrupt FBI head in the Dems' pocket dropped her polls by 3 percentage points before the election by announcing he'd reopened an investigation into her laptop. (Dems are leery of voting for people who might be criminals.) That's your idea of a "free pass." See the irony? 

Sigh . . . the Durham Report--assigned to a lifelong Republican by a lifelong Republican AG who used his office to protect Trump--agreed that there was evidence to open a preliminary investigation. He disagreed that it should have gone beyond that. Others with similar expertise and access disagreed with the Durham, who had been tasked to get "dirt" on the FBI and Dems. No one on the GOP side has explained why the FBI should not be monitoring a campaign filled with people eliciting and responding to contact with Russian spies.

Neither the Mueller Report not the heavily redacted IG report nor the Durham report say that an "unverified dossier"--which predicted Russian hacking and more--triggered the FBI investigation into the Trump election team. And no on "opened an investigation into Trump" until he obstructed justice--a crime which the Mueller Report established but for which he was never punished. 

HRC was not "stealing" documents. She was using a home server for email. She legally separated the 33,000 personal emails, which were finally destroyed by a person in Colorado whom she'd probably never met. (You called him a "staff member" a few weeks ago, when you got this wrong for many the 35th time.) 
Too many errors to correct here. And you are misusing the word "treason." (Where is Michaelsean when you need him!? I just can't do all the work.) 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt - Dill - 08-19-2023, 05:28 PM