Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt
(08-19-2023, 06:16 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Do you really think that if Trump had his own personal Email server and washed it while under subpoena before turning it over that you wouldn't be screaming he's guilty otherwise what's he got to hide?  Be honest and stop it with the double standards.

Maybe.  At this point he's staring down so many charges that there's not really a need to pick a battle that minor.  

I honestly don't give a single shit about any charge other than the one relating to election interference.  I don't care if he cheated on his wife.  Don't care if he paid a prostitute to shut up.  I don't care how much money he bilks his followers out of, legally or otherwise.  I honestly don't even care what he did with the Saudis from a business standpoint while in office.  I have some concern over the documents, but that really depends on what kind of material he made off with and why he thought it was a good idea.  Frankly, I wouldn't want to put an ex-POTUS in jail for any of that, save proof of him selling military secrets or something of that magnitude.  

I want them to nail him to the wall if they can prove he tried to overturn an election.  
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt - samhain - 08-19-2023, 06:38 PM