Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If You’re Concerned About the Lack of Offensive Firepower in the Preseason…
(08-19-2023, 06:31 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Atlanta did not reveal their full offense either, we did play action as well, just not nearly as good.

Also, this was NOT a good team last year.  Allowing them long drives on both possessions was not a good sign.

I understand it is the preseason but hopefully we can tighten it up over the next few weeks.

My observations are the backup OL has experience. That’s a disappointment. Myles Murphy a disappointment. Backup QB is a disappointment. Our depth at WR is better and in the secondary. I do think our 53 man roster is better. Right now I’m slightly disappointed going into the season. I thought we’d be a little stronger roster wise. We are but not like I’d hoped. The rookies I’m pleased with generally.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You’re Concerned About the Lack of Offensive Firepower in the Preseason… - Soonerpeace - 08-19-2023, 06:45 PM