Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt
(08-19-2023, 06:30 PM)Dill Wrote: If Trump had been legally allowed to sort the emails himself, and then they were deleted by someone a thousand miles away not on his staff, on orders given before any subpoena, I really don't see a legal ground for action there. All those emails were, in any case, potentially recoverable from other accounts. 

So to sort out the "double standard" more quickly, a question--

If you wanted to prosecute Hillary, how would you proceed? What arguments would you anticipate from her defense, and what would you say to convince a jury? 

Except no one from the Legal team read those emails to determine if they were work related or not. They used a generic search. IE anything from a .gov, or certain people and so on.

After a year of FBI investigations, guess how many those 33k the FBI recovered of those deleted emails that actually ended up being work related? 17k.. that's just over half of all of those deleted emails.  So again, stop with the double standards
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt - Mike M (the other one) - 08-19-2023, 09:40 PM