Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt
(08-19-2023, 09:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Except no one from the Legal team read those emails to determine if they were work related or not. They used a generic search. IE anything from a .gov, or certain people and so on.

After a year of FBI investigations, guess how many those 33k the FBI recovered of those deleted emails that actually ended up being work related? 17k.. that's just over half of all of those deleted emails.  So again, stop with the double standards

Er, which "legal team"? Clinton had the authority to determine herself which emails were work related.  Do you have a link which sorts out the recovered emails as you describe? 

Also, we're still short of a double standard. Remember that the emails were discovered during the last Benghazi investigation, which was itself a perfect example of weaponized government. The second perfect example, actually.  And you've not addressed the fact that Comey announced that he had re-opened the investigation a week before the election. How is that a double standard? 

Most importantly, you've not answered my question. How would you prepare a legal case against HRC? 

That's the quickest way to de-Hannity the issue.

Your job is to prove that she intentionally broke the law. Beyond a reasonable doubt. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt - Dill - 08-20-2023, 12:43 AM