Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt
(08-20-2023, 12:43 AM)Dill Wrote: Er, which "legal team"? Clinton had the authority to determine herself which emails were work related.  Do you have a link which sorts out the recovered emails as you describe? 

Also, we're still short of a double standard. Remember that the emails were discovered during the last Benghazi investigation, which was itself a perfect example of weaponized government. The second perfect example, actually.  And you've not addressed the fact that Comey announced that he had re-opened the investigation a week before the election. How is that a double standard? 

Most importantly, you've not answered my question. How would you prepare a legal case against HRC? 

That's the quickest way to de-Hannity the issue.

Your job is to prove that she intentionally broke the law. Beyond a reasonable doubt. 

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-deleted-33000-emails-secretary-state/story?id=42389308

"To determine which emails were work-related, a member of Clinton’s legal team did four things: she automatically deemed any email sent from or to a .gov and .mil address as related to work; she searched the tens of thousands of emails for names of senior State Department officials, lawmakers, foreign leaders and other government officials; she conducted a keyword search for work-related terms; and she looked at the sender, recipient and "subject" of every email for other potentially work-related emails, but she did not read the contents of those emails.

However, after a year-long investigation, the FBI recovered more than 17,000 emails that had been deleted or otherwise not turned over to the State Department, and many of them were work-related, the FBI has said."

I don't have access to what those emails are about, but i do know that there was 3 classified as top secret, and one confidential of those that were deleted. I'm not a lawyer but even i smell BS. Her answer about e-mails being washed before turning them over to the FBI was nothing more than a smart ass comment. "What with a cloth or something?" She's just flat out playing stupid.

Also how long had she been in a government position and not know the meaning of ©??  Again, playing stupid.

One thing we could do if we know all of the criteria that was used to "sort" work/personal, bounce it against those deleted and see how they sort out. If they sort out under work, then we could point out that they were deleted intentionally. That would be a good first step.

but i really don't care about all of that, what i care about is that many of you didn't hold her responsible to the same level that you are pushing with Trump.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt - Mike M (the other one) - 08-20-2023, 02:33 AM