Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Democrats have orchestrated Trump indictments to interfere in 2024 election
(08-16-2023, 09:40 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is easy to see Democrats plan to take out their biggest political threat Donald Trump and interfere with the 2024 election. They will have him in court rooms for the next 9 months.

When should the Republicans schedule the impeachment trial of Joe Biden? I think they should continue to gather evidence against Garland, the idiot in charge of allowing illegal immigrants to flood New York and other larger cities far from the border and Joe Biden.

I feel they should wait to impeach any of the 3 in 2024. I think the Joe Biden impeachment trial should start in July of 2024 forcing Democrats to work all summer. We all know impeachments are just political stunts designed to hurt the people in power. So, great chance Biden will be impeached in Congress. It will be an uphill climb to impeach Biden in. the Senate, but who cares as the media will be forced to cover the trial(s) in September and October, 2024.

Democrats proved no evidence is needed to impeach a POTUS. But, lots of evidence of Biden family peddling influence and bribery is 1 of the crimes to impeach a POTUS.

Hear me out. 
Maybe, just MAYBE, he shouldn't have broken the law? 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Democrats have orchestrated Trump indictments to interfere in 2024 election - GreenDragon - 08-20-2023, 12:57 PM