Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If You’re Concerned About the Lack of Offensive Firepower in the Preseason…
(08-20-2023, 01:35 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Daxton Hill was known as an extremely fast, physical, great tackling, versatile Secondary player at Michigan.

Jessie Bates was known for his poor tackling at Wake Forest, his range and coverage were his strengths, he has never been 
known as a physical player. Don't know why you would disagree on this one, these are facts.

That was because of poor OL play, sure, if the OL continues to play THAT poorly we might have a ton of 3 and outs and have
to rely on Punting and great Defense to win. But I think most think that our OL at least the starters, should be much better this
year as the IOL have chemistry together, we added Orlando Brown Jr and Jonah is looking good at RT.

All true, it would be a lot nicer if it didn't look so bad in Preseason. But it IS preseason and we should be healthier entering this 
season than last year and we should have much better chemistry and better ST's. In the end we all know that the regular season
is where it counts. 

Hopefully we do look a lot better in this last preseason game and Burrow is practicing the week before the opener. If so, I am not
concerned at all yet. Hell we started out 0-2 last season and still were on the doorstep of another SB appearance.

I'm concerned when I see other teams backups having big time chunk plays on offense 
Aka the Pittsburgh Steelers. 
Calvin Austin has a TD for 68 yards
Jalen Samuels had a  64 td TD run vs the Bills 
I think their offense has 7 plays of 20 yds or 
More in 2 games 
Meanwhile whats the biggest play for the Bengals 
Offense in 2 games...20 yd play by Brown?
Preseason or not...something is wrong with the 
Bengals on offense 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You’re Concerned About the Lack of Offensive Firepower in the Preseason… - impactplaya - 08-20-2023, 01:47 PM