Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO
(08-20-2023, 12:24 PM)Dill Wrote: You post some media host's selected videos of people complaining about Biden and floating "conspiracy"
questions about why celebrities property untouched, closing with the host's expression of dislike for
Biden and belief Trump would handle the disaster better.

And you wonder if you are "boosting Trump"? Why of course not; you are just informing us about what's happening on Maui.

Only a "biased" person, a "divider," could think otherwise.

And who is more likely to pop up on youtube complaining about gov. response to a disaster--people who have gotten relief
already or people who haven't? That's no way to measure whether there is a problem with response yet.

Still have no idea why you wanted to post the Reid segment, regardless of where you got it from.

For anyone following this who may curious about the record of Republicans vs Dems on disaster relief, remember the typical
Republican response has been to vote against disaster relief in other states but for it when their states are hit. E.g., Rand
https://www.newsweek.com/rand-paul-opposition-previous-disaster-relief-resurfaces-he-seeks-aid-kentucky-1658537

Did I mention celebrities' property being untouched?

You cherry-pick what the host talks about Biden vs Trump, I did not. Stay focused the issue is about the suffering people of Maui.

Again if you can,  ignore what the host says about Biden vs Trump and FOCUS on the residents crying for help. I originally wrote about Maui renaming their name Ukraine. You have Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) badly. 

Now I see why SSF has issues with you. I included Reid as an example of what I wrote.

I clearly said "That wasn't a knock on your precious Biden because many Republicans support giving $$$$ to Ukraine as well. "

"And some liberals were not supportive of the war in Ukraine..."

Meaning, Biden and some Republicans were for giving Ukraine $$$$.

Reid was originally against giving Ukraine $$$$, until she got backlashed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10599009/MSNBCs-Joy-Reid-faces-backlash-criticizing-medias-coverage-Ukraine.html

Meaning it was Bi-partisan to give money to Ukraine, While Tucker Carlson and Joy Reid were originally against giving $$$$ to Ukraine.

Meanwhile, the folks at Maui are asking why Ukraine is getting  $$$$$$ and not Maui.

Ergo, change the name from Maui to Ukraine, Kapeesh????

Stay focused on the suffering people of Maui. 

P.S. Where are the images I asked you of people complaining about the response of Obama's response of Hurricane Sandy???

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5soXEDtnj_ldx7vErrNp...w&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8BCzK13dAlfUxMEVHBTJ...M&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkhdKijJcan49CHG_zRy9...Q&usqp=CAU]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO - BengalYankee - 08-20-2023, 06:49 PM