Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt
(08-20-2023, 03:43 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: 17k of those deleted and not turned over WERE work related, intent isn't that important, it's a violation of the subpoena period and a mishandling of © documents as well and she wasn't even a VP or POTUS. One can only imagine her handling of them since she was "so stupid" to not know better had she been a POTUS.

How do you know she didn't share them with anyone that wasn't supposed to know?
You got the insider tips on that or just taking her at her word for it? If you are taking her for her word, then why won't you take the USSCJ and his Billionaire friend word for it when they said no cases were discussed on their vacations?

Doing the wash would be like Trump burning the Mars-A-Lago storage room and saying Oops, and you wouldn't believe it wasn't intentional.

Biden has documents in his home that had not been de-classified from his time as VP and while we are at it, let's go after Clinton, Bush Jr and Obama as well. Find out just how many mis-handle documents and make sure that everyone gets hammered to the wall that did.

Go on, you are intent on setting a new precedent just to nail Trump, so get 'em all cowboy!
Biden (and any future POTUS's) better watch out when they leave office. If the other party wins, they will be coming for them.

I know Trump wasn't very smart about things, but you better watch out how this is handled cause it's setting a Precedent that Can and Will be used against each POTUS going forward as well.

Jeezus, enough with all the "you're setting precedent" warnings. GOP already did that with the Whitewater and Benghazi investigations. 
Which were fishing expeditions.

I DON'T know that Hilary didn't share emails. That's what you'd have to prove in court.

And you'd have to prove her subpoena was intentionally violated. 

Biden found and voluntarily returned his documents. So how would you get him for defying a subpoena, lying and obstruction?

Raising the level of evidence proof to those required for court settles all this very quickly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt - Dill - 08-20-2023, 08:03 PM