Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If You’re Concerned About the Lack of Offensive Firepower in the Preseason…
(08-20-2023, 04:24 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That's actually related to the counterpoint to my "I am not worried" that is whispering in the back of my mind. The Bengals are 1-7 in Weeks 1 & 2 under Zac Taylor, so whatever he's been doing in preseasons is clearly not preparing them for the start of the season. 

Do the Bengals go to the SB last year if they have home field advantage in the AFCC instead of having to travel to KC? It's hard to always have to be on the road because you start every season in a hole looking like crap.

I hear ya.  I feel like we're still damn near a lock to win the division and starting 0-2 last year and only being able to talk about how that cost us the 1st seed is a sign that we get it going in a hurry.

With that being said, last year the Steelers were playing Mitch Turdbiscuit and working a rookie QB into the mix, the Ravens only had their starting QB for 12 games, and the Browns were starting a backup for most of the season and then once Watson started he was rustier than the tinman before he got an oil massage on his lower funnel.  We didn't have an automatic division crown, but all 3 teams should be better this year so hovering around .500 until week 12 might not cut it his year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You’re Concerned About the Lack of Offensive Firepower in the Preseason… - Nately120 - 08-21-2023, 12:04 AM