Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO
(08-20-2023, 06:49 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Did I mention celebrities' property being untouched?
You cherry-pick what the host talks about Biden vs Trump, I did not. Stay focused the issue is about the suffering people of Maui.

Again if you can,  ignore what the host says about Biden vs Trump and FOCUS on the residents crying for help. I originally wrote about Maui renaming their name Ukraine. You have Trump derangement syndrome (TDS) badly. 

Did you post a video of people questioning why celebrities property was untouched?
A video which also linked the Maui disaster to Biden and government help in interview after interview
and introduced Trump as contrast to Biden?

How am I supposed to know whether you endorse the host's view or not?

If you want people to stay focused on "the suffering of people on Maui," why not post a video which was NOT intended 
to politicize the disaster? 

Then you post a video of Sky commentators accusing Joy Reid of "real" racism for noting the selective response to disasters in 
brown vs white countries. But you meant to prove that Reid, who supports U.S. efforts in Ukraine, was aligned with
Tucker Carlson on that issue? This mistake shows "both sides do it"? 

Then you post images showing what--that non-white countries do get some aid sometimes? Hard to say what you intended
or what your evidence establishes. I just think that whatever I say about what's in the images, it not be what you wanted
me to see. I couldn't read your mind.

Perhaps in the future if you post political videos as "evidence" of something, why not indicate what it is you think you are
showing? What you want people to focus on, rather than exploding if they respond to what was actually in the video and
claiming "that's not what I meant"? 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO - Dill - 08-21-2023, 09:32 AM