Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO
(08-21-2023, 09:32 AM)Dill Wrote: Did you post a video of people questioning why celebrities property was untouched?
A video which also linked the Maui disaster to Biden and government help in interview after interview
and introduced Trump as contrast to Biden?

How am I supposed to know whether you endorse the host's view or not?

If you want people to stay focused on "the suffering of people on Maui," why not post a video which was NOT intended 
to politicize the disaster? 

Then you post a video of Sky commentators accusing Joy Reid of "real" racism for noting the selective response to disasters in 
brown vs white countries. But you meant to prove that Reid, who supports U.S. efforts in Ukraine, was aligned with
Tucker Carlson on that issue? This mistake shows "both sides do it"? 

Then you post images showing what--that non-white countries do get some aid sometimes? Hard to say what you intended
or what your evidence establishes. I just think that whatever I say about what's in the images, it not be what you wanted
me to see. I couldn't read your mind.

Perhaps in the future if you post political videos as "evidence" of something, why not indicate what it is you think you are
showing? What you want people to focus on, rather than exploding if they respond to what was actually in the video and
claiming "that's not what I meant"? 

Sorry if you are confused.  Mellow

Unlike an article where you can cut and paste the specified portions of interest, it is not easy to edit an existing youtube video I thought you could figure that I was focusing on the residents of Maui my bad. 

I never wrote about celebrities or about Trump and I thought you would pick up on that, my bad. 

I did write about why I had a peak interest in the problems there because of my family who resides there.  

I thought you comprehended when I wrote "Rename Maui Ukraine"  that the issue was solely Maui and Ukraine, my bad.

Maybe I should have warning signs before I post a video to only go in the designated areas of a video my bad. Next time I will have warning sides for you not to enter portions of a video, my bad.

I guess I have to repeat myself about Joy Reid "sigh". So initially Joy Reid and Tucker Carlson were BOTH against sending money to Ukraine. Similarly, Republicans like Senator Graham and Democrat Biden were both for sending money to Ukraine, and many other Congressional members, this is called Bipartisan. Kapeesh?? 

Again let me repeat what I wrote earlier for you...

"Unfortunately, I could only find Youtube videos about Joy Reid's comments on Fox and Friends and Meghan Kelly. I tried to find a Youtube video solely with MSNBC spouting her remarks. "

Did I not write that??? Maybe you don't understand, ok I get it. I will explain it to you. The only videos I could find that had Joy Reid agreeing with Tucker Carlson against sending money to Ukraine were from Fox & Friends and Mehghan Kelly. I opted for Mehghan's video because it was shorter and some people are allergic to Fox. So that is the only reason why I posted that video with Joy Reid because she agreed with Tucker. Next time I will provide a warning not to see Meghan and go right to Joy Reid and see where she agrees with Tucker about sending money to Ukraine.  

As for as what you just wrote...

"Then you post images showing what--that non-white countries do get some aid sometimes? Hard to say what you intended
or what your evidence establishes."

Hmmm, are you the one who wrote...

Quote:The rather puzzling video deserves a separate response.

1. Reid's claim that U.S. media tend to ignore disasters in browner countries, and that they do not get the same outpouring of aid is quite right.

This is what my evidence establishes...

From my recollection, virtually every media channel were simultaneously and most important correctly displaying a Telethon. I remember because I contributed multiple times.  

https://www.paramount.com/press/viacoms-mtv-networks-presents-hope-for-haiti-an-earthquake-relief-global-telethon-on-abc-cbs-nbc-fox-cnn-bet-the-cw-hbo-mtv-vh1-and-cmt

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfoF9d8wmwIAw6kkDX2P6...Q&usqp=CAU]

[Image: SSO101-28.png]

Do you understand now?

Stay focused on the suffering people of Maui as they need the money going to Ukraine as well.  

P.S. Where are the images I asked you of people complaining about the response of Obama's response of Hurricane Sandy???

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5soXEDtnj_ldx7vErrNp...w&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8BCzK13dAlfUxMEVHBTJ...M&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkhdKijJcan49CHG_zRy9...Q&usqp=CAU]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Germany refuses to pay fair share to NATO - BengalYankee - 08-21-2023, 11:48 AM