Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt
(08-21-2023, 02:46 PM)pally Wrote: It isn't new news that Weiss worked with Beau Biden.  Beau was AG for Delaware when Weiss was working in the US Attorney's office.  So why did Bill Barr appoint him to investigate in the first place?

Unlike Democratic appointed AG's, GOP appoints based on their merit, not their political affiliation. Barr has shown he was no Trump fan, just as Garland has shown he is like an employee of Biden.

Again, you divert, Garland appointed Weiss (not Trump AG) as a SC knowing he just offered Hunter immunity without merit. Weiss had the opportunity to appoint an impartial SC, not one whistleblowers testified was compromised.

Weiss may be the most unbiased SC ever appointed, but to the general public it appears just the opposite. This is the same guy after threats from HB's attorney Clark he would have JB testify, let the major crimes attached to Burisma expire.

Looks to me and any reasonable person, Weiss is in the hip pocket of Joe Biden. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt - Luvnit2 - 08-22-2023, 10:54 AM