Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Burrow's Contract With Taxes And Other Fees......
(08-22-2023, 01:05 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: This can't be the answer, or more players would simply opt to not have them. Agents will typically do more than just negotiate contracts. They run lead on marketing opportunities and sponsorships as well. They are also more familiar with the intricacies of how to advantageously set up a contract for the players. They definitely provide a benefit for the players. 

Wasn't the narrative a year ago when Jackson was playing without a contract and he got injured that he should have known better and paid an agent rather than rely on his mom to be his agent?  I don't know if his mom is qualitied for that stuff, I'm just saying that I think he was being laughed at a year ago for this stuff, but managed to "alls well that ends well" his way out of being a long-term laughingstock. 

I personally assume agents are another of those jobs that people just assume anyone can do and they don't do anything but take money.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burrow's Contract With Taxes And Other Fees...... - Nately120 - 08-22-2023, 01:54 PM