Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Collinsworth Picks Us…….
(08-22-2023, 04:02 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Was not aware he hated us.
It's not that he hated us but I just never really remember him ever giving us too much praise.
(08-22-2023, 04:25 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Collinsworth tries to be non-biased in his reporting with the Bengals.  Sometimes it may come off as unsupportive but he is trying to give a neutral view.
I don't remember him ever saying anything good about us. Maybe a time or two. It's not that he's not honest when he's bashing us, but it's more that I never really hear him say anything good about us.

(08-22-2023, 04:32 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: This happened like a month ago.
It happened like 6 hours ago.
(08-22-2023, 05:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: It isn't him trying to be unbiased when talking about us that gets on my nerves.

It is the way Collinsworth praises the stealers so much that personally gets on my nerves.

Good on him for picking us to win the SB though, I have the same prediction and we agree for once.

Exactly, and maybe that's why I never remember him ever talking much about us in a positive manner.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chris Collinsworth Picks Us……. - BFritz21 - 08-22-2023, 05:48 PM