Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Collinsworth Picks Us…….
(08-22-2023, 05:48 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Exactly, and maybe that's why I never remember him ever talking much about us in a positive manner.

For the 34 years Cris has been in NFL media we've only been an actual force in the NFL for 2 of them.  Now that we have Burrow and we're awesome he's on board, go figure.  I mean, what do Bengals fans even have to say about the past 30 years?  It ranges from "not bad, but couldn't get it done when it counted" to "malignant cancerous diva quitters."

I don't take it personally when people who want national jobs spend more time talking about the more popular and more successful franchises, whether I like them or not.  As I've always said to people who think the media was too hard on us...give me a 30 minute presentation on the Pittsburgh Pirates, but don't say anything bad about them.  What can you say? 

Anyways, we have Burrow now so it's our turn to watch other fanbases hear the media talk about how awesome he is while they complain and say "Meh...the broadcasters have to wash Burrow's ballsack and he's only thrown 4 TDs tonight!  Wahhhh!"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chris Collinsworth Picks Us……. - Nately120 - 08-22-2023, 07:05 PM