Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt
https://www.foxnews.com/media/doj-shredded-inexplicable-handling-hunter-biden-probe-genuinely-perplexed

CNN expert concluded DOJ made a mess of HB investigation

She asked the analyst, "Have you ever seen a federal case play out like this before?"

Honig replied "No, Erica, it’s really inexplicable to me." He then detailed the twists and turns of the case so far.

"First, we basically had five years of behind-the-scenes investigation with no transparency, no action, and some questions being asked, ‘What’s taken so long?’" he said.

"But in the last couple months we’ve seen a pattern here," Honig continued, adding, "We’ve now seen it play out two or three separate times. DOJ moves towards a very lenient disposition, they’re just about to lock in that lenient disposition, and then there arises pressure, either through whistleblower testimony or through public scrutiny, and then DOJ backs off and says, ‘Actually, we’re not gonna do that, now that it’s been called out, we’re gonna try to up it a little bit.’"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reasons Why F.B.I. and D.O.J. are corrupt - Luvnit2 - 08-22-2023, 10:53 PM