Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
64% of Americans would not vote for Donald Trump
This is a poll from August 17th. I find it very interesting.
General Election: Trump vs. Biden FOX News Biden 44, Trump 41 Biden +3
General Election: DeSantis vs. Biden FOX News Biden 44, DeSantis 39 Biden +5
General Election: Ramaswamy vs. Biden FOX News Biden 42, Ramaswamy 38 Biden +4
General Election: Haley vs. Biden FOX News Biden 42, Haley 36 Biden +6
General Election: Scott vs. Biden FOX News Biden 42, Scott 36 Biden +6

Ramaswamy was an unknown 3 months ago and he is within the margin of error to beat Biden. He is young, he is energetic. He can connect with the younger generation. The guy can rap.

I have told my family whether it is Trump, Desantis or Ramaswamy, Tim Scott would be a great running mate.

Each day Biden's crime world is being exposed. The latest is the State Department has debunked the liberal media and Biden talking point of why the Ukrainian prosecutor was fired. Dill and others have used the lie Biden was tasked to fire him because he was corrupt. But, a state department memo says just the opposite 2 months prior to Biden threatening Ukraine he would withhold 1 billion dollars if the prosecutor was not fired.

The state department praised the Ukrainian prosecutor and recommended Biden give them the 1 billion in aide. Biden went against the state department. Why? Simple, his son was also being investigated by the prosecutor. It was reported by John Soloman.

I know liberals will ignore this news or make excuses for it like the media had been doing for years, problem is the state department document in now in the hands of Soloman and also Jordan and Comer. More to come.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 64% of Americans would not vote for Donald Trump - Luvnit2 - 08-24-2023, 01:24 AM