Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot?
(08-24-2023, 10:24 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Funny you mention lies, liberal rag WAPO gives Joe Biden Pinnochios after any talk he had of more than 5 minutes, of course he only works abut 5 hours a week and it hidden away to protect himself from himself. 

Did you see his empathetic speech in Maui? He compared hundreds dead and almost 1000 missing to a small kitchen fire he had at his home. He tells Gold Star families his son died in Iraq. joe Biden also lied about his family taking money from China, he was unaware of Hunter's business dealing in spite of photo's and emails. In spite of Hunter getting a free ride with him on Air Force 2 when Joe was VP to at least 15 countries.

So keep being smug about Trump being persecuted, one thing I learned a long time ago in politics, the boomerang will come back to the Democrats. Just look to Harry Reid changing the rules, then years later the GOP used it against them.

Have you met Trump? I have and I am 6' tall, he is at least 6'2" tall and we I met him in 2016, he was not severely over weight.

By the wall, when he walks into the room, he commands it. Joe Biden walks into a room and 15 seconds later is not sure where he is or he takes a nap in Maui due to his heavy workload (vacation most of August).

Have you ever lied on your DL about your weight and height? 

He commands the room ? Dude has been ruled by almost everybody. Getting his election rigged under his own control with the most powerful job in the world. 
Even the people and judges he appointed himself are working against him. 

Complete tool.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot? - Arturo Bandini - 08-24-2023, 11:21 PM