Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
When will the GOP admit to themselves and their voters the truth about Donald Trump a
(08-24-2023, 01:43 PM)basballguy Wrote: GreenDragon

To me, this is the type of thread that attempts to bait the other side into an argument.  

You've clearly come to a conclusion on the matter, you just want to know when those that disagree with you will finally start agreeing with you?  This doesn't promote discussion, it promotes divisiveness.  

I'm not about to go post "When will liberals finally accept Joe Biden is senile and too incompetent to be president?"  

You want change in this forum, you start with threads like this.

Edit:  I didn't notice there was an entire sub forum made for just DJT and JB....I think that's a good start since those two seem to cause the most divisiveness.  I'll just steer clear of that forum.  :)

This is for Conservatives / GOP / whatever you want to call them. What will it take for your side to admit the truth about Trump? Period. I see too much cognitive dissonance around and that shite is getting old. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When will the GOP admit to themselves and their voters the truth about Donald Trump a - GreenDragon - 08-25-2023, 12:06 AM