Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didn't the Bengals add a proven RB in the offseason
(08-25-2023, 12:53 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Zac disagrees. If you listen to this podcast and his pressers he’s been 100% behind Joe.

Solomon Wilcots “ I’m sitting in pubs and coffee houses and get questions all the time about Joe Mixon and I keep telling them he’s a rare find and opposing coaches tell me we wish we had him” Zac Taylor “ Joe’s so physical especially when he’s out in space. Even if these guys take him down they pay the price for it and eventually you see on film they don’t want to do it anymore. It’s kinda Like when he makes them miss or runs them over. When he gets on the perimeter he helps he helps Tee and Ja Mar by wearing down those guys guarding them by wearing them down. He’s a great leader and before the game the opposing coaches are moaning about going up against him. We like his efficiency and in the passing game we love his effectiveness.

I give up on all of this.
Even if Mixon has a good/great year, people will still complain and want him gone/replaced etc, he's only one year removed from the Pro-Bowl and one of the best Pass Catching RB's out there.

In 2022, Mixon was top 25 (24th) in yards from scrimmage (which includes WR/RB/QB/TEs), Chase was 41st and Tee was 47th.
In 2021, Mixon was 8th, Chase 9th and Tee 39th.

Even though 2022 was a down year for everyone on that list, the TEAM still found a way to win and come with in a minute of going to a 2nd in a row SB.

I'm excited to see what both Joe's can do behind a better OL. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didn't the Bengals add a proven RB in the offseason - Mike M (the other one) - 08-25-2023, 01:08 PM