Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Fox News continues climb in ratings
(08-25-2023, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Who? Snowflake libs that had their feelings hurt by Trump?

Not a wise strategy to just declare that everyone who has a problem with someone is being unreasonable when that person has already hemorrhaged support.

(08-25-2023, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Democrats did everything they could to block him from building the wall and other things he was doing to keep immigration down.

Yeah, and defenses were doing everything the could to keep Josh Rosen from putting up good QB stats, so what?  Again, as long as Trump doesn't face a challenge, he's a success I guess.

(08-25-2023, 03:10 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He completely botched the challenge of Covid? He out into action and got us a vaccine in record time.

I ask you to stop trolling and you double down.

I'm not even sure how to get into a discussion about the Fauci Ouchie with a ride or die MAGA dude.

And I'm not trolling.  You're just butthurt that I exemplify the voters who weren't against Trump winning in 2016 but have held him accountable for his political and personal blunders ever since.  The same people MAGA is hoping will suddenly love him now that he's getting arrested constantly. 

Oh and he didn't deliver on locking up Hillary either, and that would have been pretty interesting to see.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fox News continues climb in ratings - Nately120 - 08-25-2023, 03:18 PM