Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Fox News continues climb in ratings
(08-25-2023, 03:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Once again, you're being a troll with nothing of any substance. 

Trump faced challenges from Democrats going after him in everything.

Sure does suck when the other side does it, huh? Didn't McConnell say something along the lines of the Republican stance was to block anything a certain Democratic president wanted to do? Something something turn about something.

Quote:Trump still accomplished a lot, was building a border wall, booming economy, etc. even against all that, so you're arguing my points for me.

Rode coat tails of Obama's very successful policies, cut taxes on corporations and millionaires, ballooned the deficit at a historic pace, and got 50 miles of chain link fence put up.

Great success.

Quote:The vaccine saved lives and was impactful in limiting the effects. That right there was a hardcore trolling response by you.

Which he immediately told his followers not to take after telling them to ignore all medical advice at slowing the spread of Covid.

Quote:You should try trolling someone that can't see through your empty rhetoric. 

Why is it always trolling when it's simply someone disagreeing with you and poking holes in your claims? That's not trolling - that's called debating.

Trolling would be saying something only to elicit an emotional response out of you. I would do it now to provide an example, but I always cut too close to the quick for my own good.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fox News continues climb in ratings - BigPapaKain - 08-25-2023, 03:38 PM