Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Fox News continues climb in ratings
(08-25-2023, 04:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I accept that.  I've always said that a lot of people don't like Trump and won't vote for him because they don't like him, and it was the same way with Hillary Clinton.  What I don't accept is your idea that anyone who votes against Trump is doing so out of pure emotion and completely devoid of logic or reasoning.

It's also interesting because I live in PA a state Trump won in 2016 and then lost in 2020.  I guess by your metric the state went from being smart enough to vote for Reagan and Bush and then got all emotional when Clinton, Gore, and Kerry were running, before getting smart again in 2016 and then getting emotional again in 2020.

I think you are intentionally simplifying things, and I don't mean that as an insult.

When did I say every voter voting for him voted based off of emotion? I just pointed out that a lot of people did and the ones that didn't voted along party lines. Explain how else a man that didn't do any campaigning, stayed in his basement most of campaign season, and was so out of it that his VP had to call him to tell him they won, got more votes than any other candidate in history?

Also, you're further pointing out that it could have been election fraud.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread