Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Fox News continues climb in ratings
(08-25-2023, 04:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Ok well a lot of people vote for Trump because of emotion too, as is their right.  I don't care if people vote for candidate A because they think candidate B is a ham sandwich, that's their right, as is their right to stay home.  Though I'm in some sort of minority as a political junkie who doesn't hold it against people for not voting, it seems.

I can't say it was voter fraud or that it wasn't.  I can't say that Reagan fairly beat Mondale, either.  Reality says Biden beat Trump and Reagan beat Mondale, so I roll with that until I see otherwise.  As someone who has voted libertarian in the past 3 elections I could go on about how the system is rigged, for sure.

But their emotion of voting towards Trump wasn't because they didn't like Biden, it's because Trump made them emotional about his plans for the country, which is what any good leader does.

Again, if you'd like to believe a guy that campaigned from his basement got more votes than anyone from a sitting President that was successful in office, then you need to take off your blinders.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread