Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Fox News continues climb in ratings
(08-25-2023, 04:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: But their emotion of voting towards Trump wasn't because they didn't like Biden, it's because Trump made them emotional about his plans for the country, which is what any good leader does.

Again, if you'd like to believe a guy that campaigned from his basement got more votes than anyone from a sitting President that was successful in office, then you need to take off your blinders.

Seems like Biden got more votes than Trump, yes.  I didn't vote for Biden, you didn't vote for Biden, but he got more votes than Trump.  I accept it, you don't.  That's your right.  It's a free country, so you can say Trump lost in 2020 because the king of the moon came down and turned your sofa into key lime pie, for all I care.

And I can see logical and emotional reasons to vote for Trump, or Biden, or Jorgensen.  Am I wearing blinders?  I feel like I'm accepting reality, but my mind is open to the idea that my mind is closed and I just don't know it.  I don't think you're being as effective an emissary for the GOP as you could be, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread