Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
When Did Cordell Volson Become hot shit?
(08-25-2023, 07:15 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks for putting the article up Sunset, I don't like clicking on certain sites. Have been predicting Volson will have a muchly 
improved season over his rookie year. Him coming in as our most fit Lineman shows how much he works his ass off to be as 
good as possible. That is very high praise from Mixon and Volson was getting very high praise from Orlando Brown Jr as well 
earlier in the Offseason.

You know that he's been my dude from day 1.  Those are some mighty high words of praise from Mixon and Pollack, and I certainly hope that CV is going to meet and exceed all expectations.  I mean they had zero issues with naming him the starter as a rookie, and never flinching while he went through some typical growing pains, so the staff and his linemates definitely saw something in him that many on this board weren't/aren't willing to see/admit is there.  The table is set for him, let's see if he's ready to feast!  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Did Cordell Volson Become hot shit? - SunsetBengal - 08-25-2023, 07:21 PM