Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
When Did Cordell Volson Become hot shit?
(08-25-2023, 07:21 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You know that he's been my dude from day 1.  Those are some mighty high words of praise from Mixon and Pollack, and I certainly hope that CV is going to meet and exceed all expectations.  I mean they had zero issues with naming him the starter as a rookie, and never flinching while he went through some typical growing pains, so the staff and his linemates definitely saw something in him that many on this board weren't/aren't willing to see/admit is there.  The table is set for him, let's see if he's ready to feast!  

Yes, hoping Mixon plays with conviction in running the ball this season behind Volson and this OL. Sure was some high praise from
Pollack as well on Mixon and how he has taken to this Offseason. Mixon had a disappointing season last year IMO. Would love for 
him to turn it around and have a great year along with Volson and the entire OL.

We will win a lot of games and maybe even the SB if so.

(08-25-2023, 07:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: It's one thing to simply add lean muscle mass, but to do it while lowering his total bodyfat content is another.  All I know is that when that dude pulls and goes down the line, the defensive end usually lands with a thud.

Yeah, Cordell sure can get nasty. I love this about him, he loves to decleat Defenders. Still remember what he did to Bud Dupree lmao
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: When Did Cordell Volson Become hot shit? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-25-2023, 07:37 PM