Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Browns and Ravens games will set tone
(08-25-2023, 07:27 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: The first 2 weeks of the regular season starts off with the Browns and Ravens. We need to win these games to set the tone for the rest of the season. I'd hate to be down 0-2 by week 3. Looking forward to the Bengals and Burrow being tough in these games. Our D will also need to shine. I just hope the OL is ready for the challenge by then. Last year took a few games to get it together, Go Bengals!

I think we will have a big chip on our shoulders going against the Stains to start out the season and we want to turn the battle of Ohio
back in our favor. I hope the rumors are true and the Stains are going to more of a passing Offense with Watson and away from the 
abusive running game of Chubb. I think as long as Reader is healthy and ready to go either way we can win this one, but it will be tough.

We have the Ratbirds in our place I believe and Lou knows how to play Lamar. I think we can start out 2-0 no problem, but I think it is
more likely we lose on the road to the Stains if they are running the ball well and Watson plays decent.

It isn't the end of the world if we go 0-2 either as we saw last year but that isn't what we want to see, especially in the Division.

We put ourselves in a big hole last season having to win our last 3 Divisional games to win the Division. Let's make it a little easier on 
ourselves this season shall we?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns and Ravens games will set tone - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-25-2023, 07:48 PM