Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women
(08-26-2023, 02:59 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Are you saying there are people out there who believe there are men who want to be athletes but are not good enough to succeed in male athletics, so they say "oh, I know. I'll claim I'm trans. That way I can compete against women!"

There's many layers to this absurd idea, but I can't get past the idea that someone would put their body through a plethora of hormonal changes (as there are rules in the NCAA about minimum time spent on HRT before you are allowed to participate in the opposite gender sports), take on huge social stigma and expose themselves to the hatred of half of the country all to win...like, best case realistic scenario a school scholarship? It's not like there's a ton of money in women's sports, and there's, what, only 1 trans woman in the WNBA? And she's not even that successful.

So if this theoretical man did exist (one pretending to be trans to compete against women), he's doing a terrible job at achieving...whatever goal he set out to achieve.

Might want to take that up with that Martina Navratilova. She's the biological female that said it.
I was merely pointing out that there is more than just conservatives against Trans Women competing against Biological Females in Female only sports.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women - Mike M (the other one) - 08-26-2023, 03:43 AM
RE: P&R News - BengalYankee - 08-27-2023, 05:59 AM