Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women
(08-26-2023, 10:25 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Here is where far left ideology really prevents them from thinking logically.  The differences between a biological male and woman are vast.  Anyone who has gone through male puberty has bone length and density advantages over women.  Massive differences in upper body strength.  A huge advantage in their cardiovascular capacity.  These are scientific facts (trust the science?).  If you truly believe in equal opportunity for women then letting biological males compete in women only sporting events directly flies in the face of that.  

Because someone will inevitably try and make the argument, I have zero issue with trans people living their lives and trying to be their authentic selves.  But it's a bit of a your right to throw a punch ends at my nose situation.  Arguing that it doesn't happen that often isn't an argument at all, it's a dodge.  This is an equality issue and the government has every right, I'd even say an obligation, to address it.

Get outa here with that Science stuff. When science supports their stance, it's all about the science, when it doesn't, it's all about feelings. No one wants to admit it removes the integrity of women's sports.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women - Mike M (the other one) - 08-26-2023, 11:00 AM
RE: P&R News - BengalYankee - 08-27-2023, 05:59 AM