Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot?
(08-26-2023, 01:21 AM)Dill Wrote: Well, there's "fighting the government" like Jimmy Stewart in Mr Smith Goes to Washington, 

and then there's "INSURRECTION." 

You SHOULD be "next" if you attempt to overturn a valid election, denying Americans their votes.

If you want to persuade people in this forum Trump is really mistreated 

then explain why we should get behind election fraud. Why should we ditch democracy for your Dear Leader? 

[Image: A110.1.jpg]

I don't have to explain it. The burden of proof lies with the Democratic prosecutors. Your opinion he is guilty until proven innocent. This is how our black community feels when they are arrested. The court system (not you or me) will determine if he is guilty.

This week we saw 2 the people in the hood of Atlanta were cheering for Trump as his motorcade went past them. Trump turned a staged political stunt of taking a mugshot into a great marketing tool.

People say why did he say never surrender and then turned himself in to Fulton County. He had no choice, it is him following the justice system rules. But, take a good look at that photo (I can't get a great photo for a DL), he is saying I am defiant, I will fight until the end to clear my name. 

Democrats just ignore the brilliance of Trump because they hate and fear him be elected in 2024. Well, these stunt may be the catalyst for him winning 2024 if he improves the black vote from 12% to 15%.

We will find out in time if the Democrats spending so much time of destroying their chief political rival, having him indicted plays well for them or backfires. Like I said, i have no burden to prove anything, that lies with the prosecution in every case.

Sadly, we now have a new norm, the party in power can and will go after political opponents. I call it a boomerang impact, don't forget the Democrats started this practice and the liberal media is openly laughing and giving high 5's, let's see how they react when the tide shifts and Democrats are persecuted for their political beliefs.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot? - Luvnit2 - 08-26-2023, 11:09 AM