Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Fox News continues climb in ratings
(08-26-2023, 11:31 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You do realize the lies Biden told on that debate stage called out by Trump will be played over and over again in commercials. He said his family never took a dime from China. He also said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation and cited 51 liars who signed a letter saying as much.

Fast forward to 2023, we know Hunter Biden took almost $700K from China, we also know the laptop was confirmed by the F.B.I. in 2019 to be Hunter's and was not touched by Russians. Biden lied and duped the voters to win an election. Polling has indicated if voters knew the truth on those 2 matters, Biden would not have won.

As for 1 2024 campaign, Biden will have no choice but to match the energy of Trump. I envision Trump being in a court room all day, then flying to states and doing a rally. Biden has a trust and an age issue. Let's see if Biden can work 12 hours a day campaigning and being the POTUS. My guess is he can't. Hell, he could not stay awake in Maui showing disrespect to the peopl of Hawaii. The man was on vacation almost the entire month of August, yet shows no energy at a critical time for the people of Maui.

I hope Biden is the 2024 candidate, he low energy campaign simply won't work. His lack of access to the press won't work this time.

People ignore all that because of their hate for the right and because they hate truth.

I won't be surprised if Biden runs again doesn't even campaign again, and still wins because, like I said, that's how our country is going where people vote on emotion and rhetoric instead of what's best for the country.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread