Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot?
(08-26-2023, 12:35 PM)Dill Wrote: Why shouldn't people "hate" a rapist who tried to overturn a valid election, and who will break government if he gets back in power?

I must've missed this but when was Trump ever convicted of rape?  Wouldn't that prevent him from being president?  Or is this something new?  I know there was a civil case that said Trump was liable for sexual battery or something like that...but again, that's civil (and as we all know requires and extremely low burden of proof)

(08-26-2023, 12:35 PM)Dill Wrote: You act like it's perfectly ok to organize a coup to stay in power, as if you won't REALLY know he did until a jury says so.

If he "organized a coup" why isn't that said anywhere in the indictment?  Wouldn't we find this law in the indictment?  

I think this is what you're talking about but I'm not certain.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2385 

My 10 minute degree from the Google School of Law  says this is the law you would be tried for if you "organized a coup"

Edit: really digging the subtle color change in quotes...makes it much cleaner and easier to read
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: What will impact be with voters if Trump is forced to take a mug shot? - basballguy - 08-26-2023, 01:10 PM