Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women
(08-26-2023, 02:17 PM)pally Wrote: How many volleyball players get injured every year under the exact same circumstances regardless of who was hitting or trying to return the ball?

(08-26-2023, 02:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I’ve never heard of one, so you tell me because you’re trying to make it sound like it’s a common occurrence, so please show me how many times a year high school girls are injured that badly on similar plays.

I think volleyball is both a great and terrible example for this situation.  

Here you have a sport that absolutely recognizes men are more dominant than women and literally has a lower net for womens games for this exact reason. 

Even in Coed (doubles) it's often still on a net size between the mens net height and womens net height.  Hell, there are cash tournaments that will have some subtle rules/etiquette for playing against women in these coed games (since there's still a competitive advantage for males)

But at the same time, volleyball is a sport that is more about athleticism than it is about strength and unless you're talking about people that play on the AVP, a male competing on the women's team probably wouldn't normally be a big deal....i haven't seen the video though.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women - basballguy - 08-26-2023, 02:44 PM
RE: P&R News - BengalYankee - 08-27-2023, 05:59 AM