Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didn't the Bengals add a proven RB in the offseason
(08-26-2023, 12:58 PM)Whatever Wrote: Zac is 100% behind everyone in public.  What he says about a guy in a presser is not necessarily what he's really thinking.

I know that if Joe Burrow gets pressure and sacked everyone gives him a pass and rightfully so. If Mixon has an offensive line ranked 27th by PFF and his production sucks it’s his fault by many. If you listened to Zac and watched his expressions in Solomon Wilcots podcast and came away that he wasn’t genuine in his comments on Mixon then I can’t help you. If you come away with watching the organizations direction on Mixon and their path all year and conclude they’ve not been squarely behind him I can’t help you either. They hardly pursued anybody in FA after Perine left. Instead right after Perine informed them they contacted Trayveon Williams agent and signed him. They hardly went to any running backs available in the draft pro days. It’s crystal clear they were keeping Joe.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didn't the Bengals add a proven RB in the offseason - Soonerpeace - 08-26-2023, 03:24 PM