Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women
(08-26-2023, 02:17 PM)pally Wrote: How many volleyball players get injured every year under the exact same circumstances regardless of who was hitting or trying to return the ball?

(08-26-2023, 02:34 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I’ve never heard of one, so you tell me because you’re trying to make it sound like it’s a common occurrence, so please show me how many times a year high school girls are injured that badly on similar plays.

Concussions are very common in Volleyball, what you are ignoring is the SPEED that it traveled.

Kim Yeon-koung, a South Korean volleyball player, holds the record for the fastest recorded spike speed at 77 miles per hour (124 kilometers per hour). She was in her mid-20's when she did this at the 2012 Olympics.

The HS Aged Trans-girl that you are talking about that also spiked it and was recorded at a speed of about 70 mph. The avg Male's Spike speed is between 70-80 mph.

The average kill speed for a high school volleyball player is around 40-50 mph. Players at this level typically haven't developed the skill set to spike faster yet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women - Mike M (the other one) - 08-26-2023, 03:54 PM
RE: P&R News - BengalYankee - 08-27-2023, 05:59 AM