Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women
(08-26-2023, 02:44 PM)basballguy Wrote: I think volleyball is both a great and terrible example for this situation.  

Here you have a sport that absolutely recognizes men are more dominant than women and literally has a lower net for womens games for this exact reason. 

Even in Coed (doubles) it's often still on a net size between the mens net height and womens net height.  Hell, there are cash tournaments that will have some subtle rules/etiquette for playing against women in these coed games (since there's still a competitive advantage for males)

But at the same time, volleyball is a sport that is more about athleticism than it is about strength and unless you're talking about people that play on the AVP, a male competing on the women's team probably wouldn't normally be a big deal....i haven't seen the video though.

Exactly.

Even if you ignore the unfair advantages in most (all?) other sports that males have over females, see my post above this one and ask the people defending this why it was ok to not only rob this girl of something she loved, but to also cause permanent damage.

Here's the spike:

(My computer doesn't show YouTube videos when they're posted on this site for some crippled reason, but there's a big white gap, so let me know if it doesn't show up. Here's a link with the video in it.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women - BFritz21 - 08-26-2023, 04:19 PM
RE: P&R News - BengalYankee - 08-27-2023, 05:59 AM