Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women
(08-26-2023, 04:50 PM)basballguy Wrote: video came in fine....

So, I am NOT an expert on volleyball but i do play competitively and that honestly looks like something that happens regularly....to me this example is a reflection of skill, not strength....the hit doesn't seem as hard as i thought it would be and the defender was way too slow to get in a defensive position....though these are just kids so who knows.  

there's probably 100s of videos like this on the internet that's just girl on girl action (go ahead, make your jokes)

Volleyball concussions aren't uncommon though.  I know quite a few people that had their bell rung by a ball.

Here's an article i found that provides more insight 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10234904/#:~:text=In%20female%20players%2C%20the%20concussion,swimming%2Fdiving%2C%20and%20baseball.

So it's not really new territory...and this analysis wasn't really done with transgender in mind.  

However, i do think the person in question does have an athletic advantage...though I honestly don't see it in the video...I just see a better skilled player swinging on a slow blocker and defender....and honestly....i wouldn't even have known it was a girl if i just watched the video alone.  :)

Are impaired vision, partial paralysis on the right side of her body, headaches, anxiety and depression all common? Are they all common a year and a half later?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women - BFritz21 - 08-26-2023, 04:56 PM
RE: P&R News - BengalYankee - 08-27-2023, 05:59 AM