Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women
(08-26-2023, 05:03 PM)Lucidus Wrote: Without falsely asserting points I haven't made and using terms like you guys, could you could provide data supporting biological males having an inherent advantage in women's volleyball; which is the particular sport I'm referencing?

Seriously?  You can literally watch men and women's volleyball and need me to explain the difference in speed and strength?  Again, this is where yur side of this issue come off looking foolish.  No adult needs an explanation about how the vast majority of men are significantly stronger than the vast majority of women.

Quote:As to self-identifying; what is the issue you see with that? What do you see as a more accurate means of identity? 

The issue with it is it allows a person to state they are a man or a woman on a whim.  I could call my cat a dog, but it's still a cat.  Again, you want to live as whatever you want to identify as, I have no problem.  The minute you start treating women unfairly I have an issue with it, and men competing in women's sports is unfair.  I'm a physically fit man who is over 6 feet tall.  If I decided to be a woman starting now California would allow it with no proof required.  I could then play in a woman's sport and beat the dog crap out of them and I'm closing in on fifty.  That this can actually occur is insane.  The woman's national soccer team lost to a team of boys under the age of fifteen, and it wasn't even close.

As I have answered your questions, please kindly answer mine.

1.  Are men largely much more physically strong than women?

2.  Are men largely taller and weigh more than women?

3.  Why do women have separate sports leagues than men?

Please note that the word "biological" can be assumed to appear before all instance of men and women in those questions.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Question For People That Believe Men Can Be Women - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 08-26-2023, 05:38 PM
RE: P&R News - BengalYankee - 08-27-2023, 05:59 AM