Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didn't the Bengals add a proven RB in the offseason
(08-26-2023, 03:27 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Better ask that of Duke and Zac. They are the one’s who decided to keep Mixon. The coaches see the production and performance. They see the blocking and efficiency and grade the players. And  their goal obviously was to keep Joe but at a reduced rate and that’s what happened. Take it up with them not me.

You really just don't get it. At all. You keep talking about what people talk about--coaches, former players, etc--and then pawning it off on the coaches for saying it. 

I don't know that i can be any more clear. I don't give 2 flying shits about what anyone says about anyone. It's super easy to look up a statistical analysis of a player compared to his peers, and see that Mixon has been down the list consistently. He's a good volume back but not much more than that to this point. 

Seriously, don't even bother chiming in, to me specifically, about what someone says about someone. I really don't even give a single shit. I'm more interested in how Bengal A compares to NFL play B-Z, and what the Bengals can do to improve that situation if it's warranted. 

I.don't.care.about.what.anyone.says.about.anyone so please stop citing that when replying to one of my posts. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didn't the Bengals add a proven RB in the offseason - rfaulk34 - 08-26-2023, 08:00 PM