Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should the Bengals put in a claim for Nick Harris?
After watching extensive action of both Hill and Scharping in the 1st half of tonight's game, I stand by this post calling for making a claim on Nick Harris.

Scharping had at least two high snaps in shotgun, and a costly holding penalty that negated a fabulous run by Saylor. Hill on the other hand showed really well in run blocking, but also showed that he can't handle pass pro from the G position. His facemask penalty on an otherwise spectacular 3rd down grab by Tanner Hudson not only negated the play, but it killed all momentum going to that point. Hill followed that play up by not only whiffing on his initial block on the ensuing play, but lunging and landing face on the ground, resulting in 4th and 23. Washington seized the momentum and walked right down to get their first TD.

If I saw all of that, I'm sure that the Bengals staff and management saw it, too. Hopefully they put in the claim and Harris makes it to the Bengals roster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should the Bengals put in a claim for Nick Harris? - SunsetBengal - 08-26-2023, 09:01 PM