Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didn't the Bengals add a proven RB in the offseason
(08-26-2023, 10:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I don't know more than them. What i do know is that what they say doesn't always reflect the "truth" because they're not going to say anything negative about a player on their roster. 

It should be common knowledge; in a battle of words vs results, words lose every time.

I'm a big fan of debates but i prefer that they be based in facts and objective results, not subjective opinions. And to wrap it up, i like Mixon for a lot of reasons but i'm not a fan of his efficiency numbers. He's not hard to replace like Burrow, Chase, Higgins, Hendrickson and Awuzie.

Okay I get that but Zac is happy with Joe.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didn't the Bengals add a proven RB in the offseason - Soonerpeace - 08-26-2023, 11:29 PM