Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Fox News continues climb in ratings
(08-27-2023, 11:50 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I don't get why this is so hard...people watch Fox News for the same reason I listen to to The Beatles or Billy Joel and not gangsta rap; people choose to listen to what they want to hear.  For-profit news is a product just like anything else.  I don't turn on the top 40, I put a Dark Side Of the Moon CD I bought when I was 14 in the player because that's what I want to hear.  I don't care what is cool or right or wrong or speaks to the youth or blah blah blah.  I want to hear what I want to hear.  Give me what I want, or you don't get my attention and my dollar.

People acting like Fox News is the best because they have the best ratings are like people saying Justin Bieber is clearly awesome because he sold 150 million albums and my favorite album of all time peaked at #163 in 1972.  Believe what you want to believe, just admit you do it because you like it.  Or you can convince yourself you've got the corner on truth, but don't get too upset when everyone doesn't agree.

Ratings, sales, all of that is just for marketing.

People like what they makes them feel good.

Good answer.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fox News continues climb in ratings - GMDino - 08-27-2023, 05:34 PM