Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why didn't the Bengals add a proven RB in the offseason
(08-27-2023, 09:01 PM)TheFan Wrote: You're acting ignorant to the fact that the salary cap goes up each year (minus the covid year) and I'm not sure why. I get wanting to prove your point and stick to your opinion but it's okay to admit you could possibly be wrong. Or at least that the correct answer is somewhere in the middle. Even with the covid year where the NFL lost almost 8% the salary cap has increased a significant amount. 

I understand your fascination with constantly trying to prove Sooner wrong but dying on the hill that the Bengals dislike Mixon isn't a good one. He may not be their top priority but he wouldn't be here if they didn't want him. 

The RB franchise tag as a percentage of the total salary cap amount fell from 5.19% in 2020 to 4.49% in 2023. Or a reduction of 0.7%. Not even close to a 40% adjustment. If you have figures that indicate otherwise I’m willing to re-evaluate.

Show me where I wrote the Bengals don’t like Mixon.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why didn't the Bengals add a proven RB in the offseason - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-27-2023, 10:17 PM